Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm off to see the wizard....I mean new host

Photobucket

I'm leaving today! Finally getting out of little ol' Indiana to go see bigger and better places! I am very excited to explore new things! I'm all packed, with the essentials of course. I've got my sleeping bag, my pajamas and last but not least my Hello Kitty, I never go anywhere without her! She will be a good companion to accompany me in my box, we will have fun the whole way there! Make sure you keep checking back here to see more of my travels!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheridan! I'm Wendy! I can't wait till you come visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheridan,

    You'll have fun traveling-it's lots of fun! I've been out since June and won't be home until this summer (I also went out for thr summer in 2007). Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheridan (love your name!) I'm plain old Haley. I've been thinking about traveling myself, so you must tell me about it!

    XOXO
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!
    and welcome to the blogger world! come to my blog! I hope you like it! By the way kinda funny that you said a beautiful piece of vinil :)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU SHOULD POST AGAIN .... :) I just LOVE when new blogs post alot! Plus, I can't really have a blog on my link list that never posts. Maybe within the next two weeks or so, if you don't post, I might have to take you off my link list. Sorry. I know how hard it is to post at first.
    Loves, Mia again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Were new to your blog and love it! Please make a new post. You write so good.

    ReplyDelete